Saturday, December 12, 2009

Besame Mucho

Well this is the song of the day. I have listen to it with Nomo about 19 times so far today and sung it about 15. Naomi always is there to get me my mic. Usually the crayola marking pen. The blue works best. nnnnnnaomi(she wrote that). So this is starting to be one of my favorites. It is off the live at BBC from the Beattles. Besame(kiss me) mucho. Its your classic Im gonna die without your love baby, so I need some kissen and all that stuff. This is probably my favorite Beattles album even though lesser know and few hits and more covers, etc. But the songs are fun.

Here is the problem. I have taught my girl how to use the ipod/stereo thing so she like a song and is is repeated at least thirty times. Two nights ago it was Blue Angel by Orbison himself, his best song. She actually really likes Johnny Horton so that makes things fun.

Mea likes anything and everything. We love music and I love to sing. I'm glad my girls tolerate it. Sara doesn't tell me to shut up either she just goes in her room. I think its good for the soul and everything else. I don't know if theres a genre and absolutely can't listen to but for us its mostly folk/classic rock/rock/old country/contemp.christian. I have other blogs I need to write but not in the mood. I interupted a two person dance party to write this in order to get folks to hear Besame Mucho. So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment